There are 5 reasons as to why your application may have been deactivated:
- If you have not logged on to your application within the last 30 days (reapplying), your application will be deactivated and you will start over on the waiting list after a reactivation.
- If you are number 1 to an offer and you answer yes with a number 1 priority your application will deactivated and a contract will be sent to you after the offer’s deadline.
- If your application has suddenly been deactivated and you find this curious, then please check under “Housing offers” as it might be because a contract is on its way to you either per e-mail or regular mail. This will be noted in the right side next to the accommodations lease number to which you have been assigned a contract.
- If you have answered No to 6 offers, your application will be deactivated and you will have to reactivate it thereby starting from scratch on the waiting list.
- If you have not answered an offer before the deadline your application will also be deactivated and you will have to reactivate it thereby starting from scratch on the waiting list.